Balayage for dark hair is a classic hairstyle that will bring dimension and life to your hair. Whether you have black hair or dark brown hair, you can find a balayage that will work perfect for your style.
There are many different types of hair coloring styles: simple highlights, ombre, sombre, fluid hair painting, or the ever popular balayage. Out of all of these styles, balayage hair coloring is the easiest to maintain and indisputably the most popular.
- 1 Beautiful Balayage For Dark Hair
- 1.1 Caramel Balayage On Black Hair
- 1.2 Blonde + Light Brown
- 1.3 Subtle Balayage on Black Hair
- 1.4 Blonde Balayage On Dark Brown
- 1.5 Black Hair + Light Brown Highlights
- 1.6 Black + Dark Brown Balayage
- 1.7 Short Hair Black Hair Subtle Balayage
- 1.8 Blonde Balayage On Dark Hair
- 1.9 Balayage Dark Hair Straight
- 1.10 Dark Brown Hair Balayage
- 1.11 Caramel Balayage On Dark Brown Hair
- 1.12 Balayage Black Hair Subtle
- 1.13 Light Brown Balayage Highlights
- 1.14 Beautiful Balayage On Straight Hair
- 1.15 Wavy Balayage
- 1.16 Dark Balayage Short Hair
- 2 Colorful Balayage for Dark Hair
- 3 Maintaining Balayage Color
- 4 How useful was this post?
Beautiful Balayage For Dark Hair
The most popular balayage highlights for dark hair are light brown or caramel balayage, but there are no limits on color for a balayage hairstyle. The best part about balayage is that it looks cute and stylish on any girl – White, Black, Asian, Latina or Middle Eastern. Look below for the top balayage for dark hair to find your inspiration.
Caramel Balayage On Black Hair
Blonde + Light Brown
Subtle Balayage on Black Hair
Blonde Balayage On Dark Brown
Black Hair + Light Brown Highlights
Black + Dark Brown Balayage
Short Hair Black Hair Subtle Balayage
Blonde Balayage On Dark Hair
Balayage Dark Hair Straight
Dark Brown Hair Balayage
Caramel Balayage On Dark Brown Hair
Balayage Black Hair Subtle
Light Brown Balayage Highlights
Beautiful Balayage On Straight Hair
Dark Balayage Short Hair
Colorful Balayage for Dark Hair
If you are wanting to try a colorful look, but the vibrant ombre hair color is too extreme for you, having a touch of colorful balayage is the perfect mix. Using a bold color for a subtle balayage on dark hair adds a pop of fun to any hairstyle.
Lavender Balayage On Black Hair
Cherry Red Balayage
Dark Blue Balayage + Black Hair
Subtle Dark Purple Balayage
Maintaining Balayage Color
One of the best things about balayage is that you can go up to four months before a touch up. When you have first colored your hair, try to wait as long as possible to shampoo your hair for the first time. The longer you wait, the longer you give the color to set.
Lastly, to help your color stay as vibrant for as long as possible, shampoo only two to three times a week. When you do shampoo, make sure to use color-protecting shampoo and conditioners.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average Rating / 5. Vote Count: